[ANSTHRLD] Conflict check requested

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Apr 2 13:28:08 PST 2003

> Teceangl <tierna at agora.rdrop.com> wrote:
> >> for Privy Clerk to Morsulus Herald
> >
> > Someone want to bug Laurel to release this thing?
>
> Humph.  Here I sit all clerkly and badgeless ...
>
> Daniel, Laurel Clerk, who even recently implemented a <privy> command

Okay, okay, transfer the stupid thing to Daniel's office, then.  sheesh!

But honestly, I think you could do ever so much better.  I like "Issuant
from a scroll two human arms, one maintaining a quill pen and the other
maintaining a knife (for erasing)."

Seriously, though, something period would be ever so much better.

- Teceangl
--
     The sun, moon, and stars are for the birds -- a big naught.
                   Flora rose cross and ate flour.