[ANSTHRLD] Request Help ... Triskelions

Herndon, Darin DHerndon at bswintl.com
Mon Apr 7 09:49:00 PDT 2003

I have not conflict checked your device, yet, but it seems workable.

Thank you for including a plain English description along with your
blazon as that is always helpful in the event that your blazon is
inaccurate.  In this case, I would see your blazon as:  Sable, a
triskelion, on a chief argent three triskelions azure.

The rule of tincture has been followed (no metals on metals and no
colors on colors).  I also find it refreshing that you are using the
same charge for your primary and tertiary charges.  I'll try to conflict
check this during this afternoon or this evening (unless someone beats
me to it).  Life sometimes delays me but I will try.

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne
Nordsteorra Herald