[ANSTHRLD] Pursuivant Extraordinary Test : Saturday

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Apr 8 10:32:45 PDT 2003

Greetings,

Wakeforest and Actuarius Heralds would like a chance to trial run the Pursuivant Extraordinary classes they will be teaching at Kingdom Heraldic and Scribal Symposium.  As such, we are going to run them all, and you're welcome to come and learn!

On Saturday April 12th (this Saturday) at our home, we will be teaching a 1 hour(ish) class on each of the areas of the PE Exam, starting at 9 AM.  We invite you to come, take the classes, and then take the tests if you would like.  The schedule will be as follows :

 9 AM - Precedence Class
10 AM - Armory Class
11 AM - Field/Site Class
 Noon - Onomastics Class
 1 PM - Court Class
 2 PM - Exams will be proctored

Please be on time, as we will have to stay tightly to this schedule!  You are welcome to begin to arrive at 8:30.

Our address is :
1102 Angel Fire Lane
Arlington, TX 76001

Our phone number is : 817-419-2813