[ANSTHRLD] Blazon emblazon Help

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Thu Apr 17 10:06:47 PDT 2003

>Todya, the tiger lily alone could be a problem.

I thought he was working on a new device, that's why I brought the issue
up.  I didn't realize it was an already-registered device.  :)

>With two "proper", you're right that there could be concern about
>"overuse proper".  Good catch.  We'll make you an armory herald yet.

Like I've said, I started out as an armory herald.  I was the one in my
commentary group who was assigned to conflict check against Papworth
because I had figured out how to conflict check against it quickly.  My
problem is that I stopped regularly working on armory about the time of the
Great Rules Change.  I can still tell count points of difference (my device
was clear of a conflict in Papworth by 1 point and 2 half-points), rather
than CDs.  I have just had a terrible time trying to move forward to the
new rules.  Of course, part of the problem has been that I've been a little
distracted by name research and registration activities...

Mari