[ANSTHRLD] LOAR??

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Sun Apr 20 19:43:42 PDT 2003

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003, cynethryth of tewkesbury <cynethryth at hotmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't seen any posting of the LOAR for quite some time and it
> seems that I can't access the Gazette off the webpage.  Is there
> anyone that has the information of the LOAR's?

I have the January LoAR on my disk, final unless a SoA calls up and
screams "stop the presses!".  I have to concatenate the four RTF files
into one file, fix up the page footers and page numbering, insert
"this page intentionally left blank" pages because every FRICKIN'
section but one is an odd number of pages, and ship it to Francois for
him to mail via USPS NetPost tomorrow.  (A neat system, if it works.)
I have automated the LoAR production in all formats, so once I get the
word that it's hit the mail, I'll send out RTF, HTML, text, and PDF of
everything but the draft Glossary of Terms.

February first draft is being merged (which is to say, merging the
decisions from Pelican and Wreath).  Then there's a couple of days for
preproof (we proof ourselves), then first pass proof for the larger
proofing list.

I think almost all the March decisions are written, so I think March
should follow quick upon the heels of February.

Daniel, clerk
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at panix.com; work is tmcd at us.ibm.com.