[ANSTHRLD] Another set of eyes

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 21 07:00:58 PDT 2003

I've looked at this and think it is OK, but it would
help to have another pair (or 3-4 pairs) of eyes check
this for conflict and correctness of the blazon.

Blazon:

Azure, a lyre, strung, or, on a chief or, a shamrock
slipped, fesswise, vert.

Plain English:

Blue bacground with a gold lyre with gold strings,  A
gold band on top with a green, 3 leaved shamrock on to
the left and its stem going to the right (as you're
looking at it) horizonally.

My checking shows a couple of blazons that are close,
but I think there are enought CD's to clear them.

William