[ANSTHRLD] LOAR??

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Mon Apr 21 10:16:31 PDT 2003

At 06:05 AM 4/21/03 +0000, you wrote:
>>I have automated the LoAR production in all formats, so once I get the
>>word that it's hit the mail, I'll send out RTF, HTML, text, and PDF of
>>everything but the draft Glossary of Terms.
>
>Vivats to Daniel and automation.
>
>Magnus

Especially for an LoAR (the Jan 2003 LoAR) that was 400 items last I
counted!  Definitely "Vivat" for Daniel!  (For those of you that attended
the decision meeting, this was the one back in January that got nicknamed
"The Pelican decision meeting and slumber party").

Mari
(mildly curious to know how many pages it turned out to be...)