[ANSTHRLD] FW: [Steppes] Plea for the SCA

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Thu Apr 24 05:38:10 PDT 2003

Alasdair replied:
> Magnus wrote:
> >
> >That is why most CoA comments aren't published.
>
> True, but here in Ansteorra they are available to anyone with internet
> access.  The question is posed whether we want to be more cognizant of
> what we are putting into print.

Because the commentary is public there has for a very long time been a
"snark filter" applied by Retiarius when compiling the ICC.  There are
still some comments that if the person wished to be offended they will
be.

I tried to find the examples that where referenced in the original note
that was forwarded.  I could not find any such references.  Are there
comments that would have best been left out, probably.  Are the comments
she refered to there...I didn't find them.

I would like to know what she is really concerned about.

--Francois