[ANSTHRLD] The Fray's Heraldic submissions - Help Request

Maridonna maridonna at worldnet.att.net
Fri Apr 25 05:05:14 PDT 2003

> 3) Guillaum de Muerte
>
> The submitter is know as 'Bones', hence the 'de Muerte'. If someone has
> something closer, let me know. The submitter does not have a specific
> time period, but did mention Spanish as a culture.

I have yet to see the given name Guillaum or Muerte in any of the articles
I've seen.   The name is supposed to mean William of the Bones?  Is it
supposed to be a name for a medical person, or gravedigger, or descriptive
because he is thin?

--
Andrea / Maridonna

Why buy while they die? Adopt a rescue or shelter pet today.