[ANSTHRLD] Gazette deadline reminder & other stuff

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Fri Apr 25 10:54:33 PDT 2003

The deadline for the May gazette is today. If you're planning on sending
a letter or article, please let me know ASAP!

Other Stuff:  heraldry at Crown Tourney!

As has already been mentioned on this list and elsewhere, all sorts of
heralds are needed at Crown Tourney.  Those wishing to practice voice
heraldry will be needed at the list, and probably for site as well.
Those of the more bookish inclination should stop by the consultation
table and help out there.  Even an hour of your time will be greatly
appreciated, and paid for in the usual currency (chocolate, of course).

If you are available for voice duties, please visit the Crown Tourney
webpage and get the contact information there, or just post loudly to
the list -- I'm sure Etienne and Rosamund will see. :)  If you'll be
available for consultation duties, please email me so I'll know how many
to expect.

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith