[ANSTHRLD] Another set of eyes

ravenrux at cox.net ravenrux at cox.net
Mon Apr 21 08:28:48 PDT 2003

Bad Herald!!

Masamune no Yahaki

From: "doug bell" <magnus77840 at hotmail.com>
Date: 2003/04/21 Mon AM 11:12:49 EDT
To: heralds at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [ANSTHRLD] Another set of eyes

At the risk of making a lyre out of you I think this
conflicts.

Roselynde d'Angleterre October of 1982 (via Ansteorra):
Azure, a Greek lyre and on a chief Or three fleurs-de-lys azure.

There is one CD for the changes to the tertiaries.
I don't see the difference being granted between
a Greek lyre and a lyre.  They are equally dishonest.

For the past several years Laurel has been quiet on
the subject of such CDs.  Rather than harp on the
matter I think the Laurels grabbed the lute and ran.

Perhaps if caught Laurel's staff would sing like
a canary.

Good morning, at least it will be until you read this.

Magnus