[ANSTHRLD] Heraldic History (Was Symbology)

James Henry rosemusketeer at lycos.com
Mon Apr 21 21:24:44 PDT 2003

The way it was explained to me is that since Texas is the "Lone Star" state the founders of the Kingdom decided that they would take the heraldry and name of the Lone Star... Ansteorra = Lone Star, Mullet of five lesser and five greater points a variant of the single star on the state flag and seal...on thge seal and flag is a single white 5 pointed star...so they went with the color opposite and add extra points.

Seamus