[ANSTHRLD] FW: [Steppes] Plea for the SCA

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 24 15:34:30 PDT 2003

Mari wrote, in response to my posting:

> I just checked the Internal Collated Commenatary page
> (http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/ICC/) and it only has ICCs back to
> Nov.
> of 1996.

Okay, that changes things.  I thought we were talking about the stuff
from the late 80's and early 90's.  Because I knew that the recent
stuff was published and circulated, I assumed that no-one would be so
foolish as to put that sort of commentary into print.  Since the
commentary was described as "old", I figured that it was, well, *old*.
I'm sorry to hear that we still have a few problem children.

Thank you for clarifying this issue.

--Serena
Lex rex est.