[ANSTHRLD] Identify this dragon?

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Wed Apr 30 09:35:02 PDT 2003

>I have been to Norse Twisty Beast land before
>and trust me you don't want to go there.
>
>Magnus von Lubeck
>
>###########################
>
>'Twas you that helped save Lord Johann's device!
>
>Sorry for having a brain dead moment and forgetting to credit you with
>success on your brave quest!
>
>A Grateful Wife Who Got to Say, "I told you so," to a Husband Who Didn't
>Believe the System Would Work,
>
>Dwen

Johann's appeal has to be the most thoroughly researched and documented one
I've ever seen.  (For folks interested in reading it, the summary is
available in the Nov. 2001 LoI at
http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/LoI/LoI-2001-11.pdf, a shorter version of
the appeal can be seen along with the submitted device in the Oct. 2001 LoI
at http://www.ansteorra.org/heraldry/LoI/LoI-2001-10.pdf).

We really have to give credit to Johann on this one.  Tons of work went
into researching and compiling the appeal (kudos to Daniel & Magnus).  But
it would have all been for naught if Johann had not kept trying to register
his device.  That's the big factor in many hardship appeals.  The submitter
needs to keep trying to circumvent the problems they are facing.  If they
give up, then much of the basis for a hardship appeal is lost.

Congrats on a successful appeal to everyone involved!

Mari