[ANSTHRLD] heraldic news

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Wed Aug 6 05:46:21 PDT 2003

I haven't seen it put on this list yet, so I don't know if it's common
knowledge or not, but I have been told by the King's Chamberlain, Sir Godwin
of Edington, that during the reign of HM Ulsted, the usual court ending of
"Vivat Rex! Vivat Regina! Vivat Ansteorra!" is to be replaced with "Long
live the King!  Long live the Queen!  Long live Ansteorra!"

I made the error of not knowing this at the last court I heralded, so I
thought I'd save anyone else who wasn't aware of this change from making
that same mistake.

Cheers,
Alden