[ANSTHRLD] device

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 7 05:06:46 PDT 2003

It is risky to try a blazon without a picture but here goes.

Per fess vert and sable, a chevron inverted between a sickle and two winged
claws Or.
No conflicts were found.

We register a variety of generic claws, dragon, crab, and other bird and
monster claws
in the Ordinary.
As of 2000 we were still registering them and I don't see any precedent to
discontinue
the practice.  You can add wings to some improbable items.  Just make sure
everything
is drawn so anyone can easily identify it.

Magnus von Lubeck