[ANSTHRLD] Court Heralding

Nicolette de Loria nicolettedeloria at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 8 18:57:25 PDT 2003

Unto the Heralds of Ansteorra.  I just got back from Sir Jason McPherson's
home and he has informed me to pass on a message to the heralds list.  As he
is the court herald for TRM Ulsted and Cateau, royal courts are to end with
"Long Live The King!  Long Live The Queen!"  This is for persona reasons.
He has told me that other courts can continue using the Vivats that we are
so commonly used to.  TRM Ulsted and Cateau are not trying to change
tradition, they are just wanting their courts to be more of their persona.
I hope that this clears up some confusion.  If you have any questions you
can contact Sir Jason at jasonandsaereid at yahoo.com.

In Service,
Lady Nicolette de Loria