[ANSTHRLD] Court Reports (a small and gentle rant)

Zodiacus Herald zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 10 19:02:47 PDT 2003

Namaskar!

This is a reminder of the need for heralds to fill out court reports.  By
the administrative handbook, all heralds present at a court are requested
and required to fill one out.  At the very least, I should be getting one
from the court herald!  The truth of the matter is that I have not received
a single court report at my address (I have received exactly one that was
belatedly sent to Master Rumil) despite having been Zodiacus Herald for
over a month.  July was a dry month for events but that is increasingly not
enough to explain it.

I have no court reports on record for the following events that were over
two weeks ago:
Coronation
Queen's Champion

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume that awards were given at each.
(I may in fact have insider knowledge.  That has no bearing on whether I
get reports.)  I also suspect there were heralds around (at least one,
right?)

Regionals, please remind your locals.  Everyone, please remind each other.
People are very unhappy when they don't get in the OP and the person they
get unhappy with is Zodiacus, and then I get grumpy and send out irritable
email.  (This is just up-front irritable email, I guess.)

Any questions can be emailed to me at zodiacus at ansteorra.org.  Any court
reports can be mailed to me at the address in the back of the Black Star.

Thank you,

Chandra

--
Chandranath