[ANSTHRLD] Device with Reremice - X-Posted

Lee & Susan lecachot at airmail.net
Wed Aug 13 03:13:44 PDT 2003

Greetings to all who read this missive (and my apologies to those who get it more than once)!

I am trying to design a device in sable and argent, using reremice (or is that reremouses?) (or does the SCA just call them bats and forget this term?) and am looking for some interesting suggestions.  Any takers?  I've been considering possibilities that are counterchanged; for example, per pale argent and sable a chevron between three (whatevers) counterchanged.  This seems to "cramp" the bat in the bottom, so I am trying to avoid that appearance.

My thanks,
Susan