[ANSTHRLD] device

Mór inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 11:41:15 PDT 2003

I hope the assumption here is correct...
you would like:
Per chevron inverted vert and sable, a chevron inverted between a
sickle reversed and two winged claws Or

I find no conflict

YIS,
Mór

--- richard senter <freaks252798 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> i was just wanting to see if any could see any major problem with
> what i want and make sure i have it worded right here goes ( Vert and
> Sable, a Chevron Inverted Orr, Sickle Sinister Orr, Two Winged Claws
> Sinister Orr) please lets me know if thats right
>
>                                        In Service to the Dream]
>                                      Dmitrii Syn Dmitrii Rostislavich

=====
Bantiarna Mór inghean Chathail

Quarterly Or and purpure, a fess counterchanged
       "Expectate Vates, ex quibus Futurum cresit"
       Watch for the Dreamers, from them the Future comes.