[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: Looking for an Ansteorran resident

Ansteorran Obelisk Herald obelisk at ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 24 19:46:23 PDT 2003

Can someone help with this request?  Please note that she is not subscribed to
this mailing list, so replies should be sent directly to her address.

-Emma

----- Forwarded message from Linda M Miku <bagbaazai at nexiliscom.com> -----
    Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 16:43:48 -0700
    From: Linda M Miku <bagbaazai at nexiliscom.com>
 Subject: Looking for an Ansteorran resident
      To: obelisk at ansteorra.org

Greetings!

I am hoping to find a current (or mostly current) mailing address, or
other contact for Gianni Arcieri.  Her name and armory were registered
in January 1998, and  I have a submitter with a proposed device that
conflicts (in a very Clear Visual Difference count sense). We are hoping
to ask permission to conflict.

Thank you for any help you might be able to provide!

Marta as tu Mika-Mysliwy
Brickbat Herald

----- End forwarded message -----