[ANSTHRLD] much more than this, I did it my way

Estencele Pursuivant estencele at ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 28 21:06:27 PDT 2003

Namaskar!

Well, folks, my two years are up (you know, I didn't even plan it this way
-- I just suddenly decided at Crown that I was ready to be done.  Go
figure!) and appointment of the third Estencele is imminent.  Thus, one
more update:

Added AICC for May and June 2003.
Added ICC for July 2003.
Added LoI for July and August 2003.
Added ILoI for August 2003.

It's been an outstandingly cool opportunity to rub elbows with the College
of Heralds leading lights -- virtually, anyway -- and I'm looking forward
to being able to turn all my focus onto my newish role as Zodiacus Herald.
I hope I've done some good to the web presence of the CoH, and more
importantly, I hope my successor does more good.

Chandra
logging out

--
Chandranath