[ANSTHRLD] Grimr name submission

Bridgid of Kincairn Bridgid at zamigo.net
Thu Aug 7 15:05:56 PDT 2003

I spoke to this gentle last night at our officer meeting. He said that he
spoke with SNorri and someone else whose name he could not recal. He also
statyed that he has not filed any paperwork for this name. So unless you are
looking for notes you may have taken....there should not be a submission
(according to him). BTW he is now looking into Audun Quickthew. He says he
found it off one of the links from Gunnora's website.....I will be helping
him to look for more information to use as documentation.
Bridgid