[ANSTHRLD] Court Reports (a small and gentle rant)

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV6) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Mon Aug 11 08:29:16 PDT 2003

Nonsense Medb,
I should have sent one in regardless as I was there.  Thank you for helping
Wissa and I in this regard, your are a kind and gracious lady.  And in
truth, I am the only one to blame for the lack of a report, as I was the
Court Herald for the Loch at Queen's Champion.

Pulling Wool and Scratching Gravel,

Rodrigo the Chastised

Medb said:

apologies for the lateness. all those who were counting on me to send in
this report (Wissa, Jason), please be assured that I have now done so.

medb