[ANSTHRLD] device

Mór inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 13 12:08:13 PDT 2003

Here is a gif drawing of what I think the gentleman wants... this is
what I see from your description. Is this correct?

Mór

PS if this group does not accept attachments. I will have teh pic up at

<http://www.geocities.com/mor_chathail/images/consult/sickle-wng_clw.gif>

or tinyurl: http://tinyurl.com/jxh5

--- Sara L Friedemann <liana at ellipsis.cx> wrote:
> Quoth richard senter:
> > i was just wanting to see if any could see any major problem with
> what i want
> >  and make sure i have it worded right here goes ( Vert and Sable, a
> Chevron I
> > nverted Orr, Sickle Sinister Orr, Two Winged Claws Sinister Orr)
> please lets
> > me know if thats right
>
> The name for the heraldic tincture yellow is 'Or'.
>
> What is the arrangement of the charges around the chevron?  Is the
> sickle on the top and the claws on the bottom?  How are you using
> "sinister"?
>
> This is "Per chevron inverted vert and sable, a chevron inverted
> between a sickle ? and two wings claws Or ?" with the ? standing
> for whatever it is you're trying to depict with your use of
> "sinister".  Are they facing sinister?
>
> -Aryanhwy
>

> --
> vita sine literis mors est
> http://www.ellipsis.cx/~liana/

=====
Bantiarna Mór inghean Chathail

Quarterly Or and purpure, a fess counterchanged
       "Expectate Vates, ex quibus Futurum cresit"
       Watch for the Dreamers, from them the Future comes.