[ANSTHRLD] Looking for Help Designing a Simple (?) Device - X-Posted

Paul Haines wyrmclaw at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 21 04:17:54 PDT 2003

Susan,
I recently released a device that I designed because it was simple and easy to sew.  Since my sewing skills have greatly improved, I decided that a device that was more "me" would be better.  What I released was: Per pale gules and Or, on a chief sable three lozenges Or.  It was only three colors and basic geometric shapes.  You could do something similar with the colors you chose:  Per pale azure and argent, on a chief sable three lozenges argent.  There's a lot of simple armory out there that's passable, because a lot of people think anything simple won't pass so they add complexity.  Simple armory is also more period.  If you'd like help, I'd be happy to work out some simple device designs for you.  You can reach me at PHA at allseas.com for swifter responses.

In service,
Alden Drake