[ANSTHRLD] 2nd Ed Withycombe

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 30 01:58:22 PDT 2003

Teceangl wrote:
>>There's a copy for sale here:
>>
>>http://dogbert.abebooks.com/abe/BookDetails?ph=1&bi=230418120
>

> It's worth $20, tops, but if you're _really_ desperate you might be
> able to justify $25.  Don't be so desperate as to be financially
> foolish.  $15 is what Powell's Books (www.powells.com) sells third
> editions for when it gets them.
>
> - Teceangl

I haven't seen a 3rd edition for less than $25-30 in well over a year.
The first edition prices have gone through the roof, usually over $50.

When I find a reasonably priced 3rd edition I grab it and then see who
wants it.  I can't usually get rid of 2nd editions, but there are some
areas desparate enough for any copy that they'll take a 2nd until they
can find a 3rd.

--Perronnelle

--
Don't use the name of the Lord in vain:  Make sure whoever you're
swearing at sees every gesture and hears every word.  -- Raymond Lesser,