[ANSTHRLD] name and device

tmcd@panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Tue Dec 2 09:31:58 PST 2003

"Stefen and Rhonda Hays" <housedragonstar at earthlink.net> wrote:
> Those came in with the consultation table from Crown.  I am working
> on them now and they will show up in the January ILoI.  The March
> Decision meeting will be at my home in Springtown, TX (northeast
> Parker County) - details on that to follow as the date draws nigh.
>
> medb liath
> asterisk

To clarify a couple of points:

That's the kingdom decision meeting.  If the kingdom meeting thinks
something is OK, they pass it on to Laurel level, as described at
greater length in another note.

For those who don't know Texas counties or towns: Springtown is about
25 miles northwest of downtown Fort Worth, about 15 miles
north-northeast of Weatherford.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address