[ANSTHRLD] Couple of questions

M{o'}r inghean Chathail mor_chathail at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 5 08:19:14 PST 2003

In general I document it by something similar to:

X-and-so page 4 of 5 at URL: http://blah.org/persons.html "Blahs in the
the Middle Ages"
and printing all the pages if not too many (I count 10 too many) or by
printing the first page, and the page(s) the info is/are on as well as
any pages citing other sources for thaat info.

I hope this helps,
Mór inghean Chathail

PS: Ask Ask!!!  Heralds are right up there with the bards, jongleurs,
etc for wanting to talk :-D

--- Bridget the Stargazer <bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com> wrote:

Greetings,

Is there a site that tells how to document things from the internet for
name submissions? Are these allowed?

Is this an acceptable venue to ask questions when there isn't a local
herald? (Don't want to offend anyone)

Thanks for your time,
Bridget the Stargazer (I hope officially some day soon...and yes, I
know it takes a while to get stuff registered ;))
mka Beth Marietta