[ANSTHRLD] Oops and thanks

Bridget the Stargazer bridgetthestargazer at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 5 20:32:10 PST 2003

Greetings again,

Sorry about the html, I turned off the "rich text editor" in hotmail. Hope
that's the cure. If not, please tell me how to fix it and I'll see to it
immediately.

Thank you all for the information so far!

While it's running across my brain (and before it gets away), are children
allowed to register names and devices? And if they are (and choose to), what
happens, if when they get older, they decide they don't like the name or
device they registered in their youth?

Bridget, who has a husband and three children with no registered names or
devices and therefore a great possibility to ask LOTS of questions.