[ANSTHRLD] Re: Black's Surnames of Scotalnd

Medb Liath medbliath at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 8 17:02:40 PST 2003

We have a very nice copy, hardback, thank you, from Kathri.  There are some
other books though that we are missing.

At some point after the new year, I will post my wish list.  I want to take
just one more look at all of the books at either Coronation or Red Tape (a
more likely candidate considering how much we all have to do at
Corornations) and then post the list of what is missing from the no photo
copy list.

But thanks!

medb