[ANSTHRLD] my device

Laurie Brandt brandtfamily at sprintmail.com
Wed Dec 10 11:28:14 PST 2003

Combatant is two creatures one rampent to dextar (default) and the
facing it rampent  to sinister. I believe the swan like some other
animals have their own paticular names for possions I think it might be
somthing like rousent,off the top of my head, but I need to look it up

Yours in serivce
HL Pegasus Devona