[ANSTHRLD] Use of "Thane"/"Ring Thegn"

Charlene Charette perronnelle at earthlink.net
Mon Dec 29 21:01:56 PST 2003

Etienne de St. Amaranth wrote:
> Gosh I love my heraldic staff.  You guys take just about any challenge I
> give and get results.
>
> Thanks for the info Chandra.  Now that we know what the Ring Thegns
> were, we should probably list it as a closed principality order (I'll
> touch base with TRMs about this).  If anyone could find a list of who
> was so awarded, that seems to be a missing piece from our OP and
> deserving of note, much like a guantlet or glove (though those are
> armigerous).
>
> Etienne
> Star

Since it was a principality award, I was expect Atenveldt to have a list
somewhere.  I just checked their online OP and the Ring Thegn isn't
listed, although other Ansteorran awards are.

--Perronnelle

--
When I was a boy I was told that anybody could become President; I'm
beginning to believe it.  -- Clarence Darrow