[ANSTHRLD] Couple of questions

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 5 08:17:39 PST 2003

Bridget,

I am at work and don't have the exact reference in front of me right
now.  However, to use a web site as documentation you must include printed
copies of the article with your submission.  The printed copies must
include the URL (web address) and the date in either the header or
footer.  The article should be noted on your forms in the same manner that
you would reference documentation from a book, bibliographic form.

Some web sites are better docmentation that others.  A good site will
include a works cited or bibliography of cited sources so that researchers
can verify the quality of the article.  A good article for name
documentation should also include dates for the spellings referenced.

Etienne
Star