[ANSTHRLD] A few answers begged....

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Dec 8 08:46:57 PST 2003

On Mon, Dec 08, 2003 at 05:48:51AM -0600, ED Reese wrote:
> Good Gentles,
> I need some help finding the answers to the following questions:
>
> 1) WHERE are the forms for the branch End of Month Reports to be found?

Go to http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/, click on Library, then on
"Submissions and Other Heraldic Forms".  Alternatively, go straight to
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/forms/. The local herald monthly report
form is available in PDF, Word DOC, and RTF formats.

> 2) Where can I find a list/source of correct for our period(s) heraldic
> displays of equines?

Do you mean heraldic postures? If so,
http://www.nwywre.com/herald/AnimalBlazon.html has a good list for
beasts, and tries to point out which are rare in period.

> PS -- Anyone here do Cornish and/or Ancient British language and place name
> stuff?

Um... not me. :)

-Emma

--