[ANSTHRLD] Use of "Thane"/"Ring Thegn"

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Mon Dec 29 08:07:12 PST 2003

And then you have the Order of the Ring Thegns registered to Ansteorra by
Laurel in April of 1981 which doesn't even appear in our OP as a closed or
existing order in any fashion.

Any heraldic history buffs on the list who remember what the Ring Thegns
were, were intended for, who might have been members, etc.?

Etienne
Star Principal Herald