[ANSTHRLD] Use of "Thane"/"Ring Thegn"

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Tue Dec 30 07:14:43 PST 2003

In a message dated 12/30/03 12:01:24 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
perronnelle at earthlink.net writes:
Since it was a principality award, I was expect Atenveldt to have a list
somewhere.  I just checked their online OP and the Ring Thegn isn't
listed, although other Ansteorran awards are.

--Perronnelle
I don't remember the date, but sometime shortly after I became Northkeep
Herald I went through the files and found and OP from the Principality days
listing Ring Thanes.  I asked about it on the Ansteorra list and there was a fair
amount of discussu\ion about it.  I'm guessing this would have been Spring of
200o if someone has trime to check the Archives.

Robert