[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check

tmcd at panix.com tmcd at panix.com
Mon Feb 24 11:26:02 PST 2003

"Haines, Paul" <PHA at allseas.com> wrote:
> If we sent it up as an appeal, would it even need to be checked
> against further conflicts though?  Since the return only listed one
> conflict, an appeal with permission to conflict should technically
> correct all reasons stated for the return, thereby making it
> acceptable. Right?

Ooooo.  If I ever get arrested for something, I want you as my lawyer.

While you can make a technical case for that, I suspect that the
appropriate Sovereign of Arms would rule, essentially, "nice try".

> All the flags of Panama I have seen have mullets (a mullet azure in
> the first quarter, and a mullet gules in the fourth quarter).

The Flags of the World Web pages, starting at
<http://fotw.vexillum.com/flags/pa.html>, doesn't show any such flag
either.  Nevertheless, Zenobia has to ask before unprotecting it.

When was Michael's return again?  I'd like to look at it.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address