[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check - weather

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Feb 24 19:02:04 PST 2003

On Mon, Feb 24, 2003 at 06:31:47PM -0600, Tim McDaniel wrote:
> More blather: I drove home in pouring sleet (which I'd never seen
> before) and with lightning!  That's just ... bloody _unfair_!
>
> Daniel "what, no tornadoes?" de Lincolia

Wait'll you see thunder-snow sometime! :)  None so far this year, alas,
and it doesn't look like the next few storm systems will produce any
either.

Ah, Francois, I talked to my dad in Minneapolis (well, Roseville) this
evening, and he said they only have a few inches of snow on the ground,
so nyah!

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith