[ANSTHRLD] help with conflict check - weather

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Mon Feb 24 20:59:34 PST 2003

> Ah, Francois, I talked to my dad in Minneapolis (well, Roseville) this
> evening, and he said they only have a few inches of snow on the ground,
> so nyah!

What,  you think I miss the snow?  Yeah, right. I am very very greatful
for clear and sunny.  Makes it much more likely the plane will leave on
time.  Besides I had my snow in November in Franklin MA, December in
Cleveland and McLean VA and in Cincinnati in January.

ob heraldry: is "semy" a noun? and is it a field treatment?

--Francois