[ANSTHRLD] Field Primary Conflict question

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Tue Feb 25 15:00:03 PST 2003

> If you want something else weird, period, and/or field-primary, please
> mention it, and we might be able to make suggestions.  (I found one
> period depiction of masculy as a field division, for example, and it's
> only been registered once before.  Or there's the rare lozengy per
> fess.  Both are a little complicated to sew, though.)

One period depiciton found is hardly enough to assume enough period use
to ensure registerability in the SCA.
We *almost* had a lozengy per fess out of An Tir, but when the client
decided he wanted charges the herald wisely talked him into standard
lozengy.

- Teceangl
--
     The sun, moon, and stars are for the birds -- a big naught.
                   Flora rose cross and ate flour.