[ANSTHRLD] Helms in SCA achievements

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Thu Feb 27 08:31:47 PST 2003

Ok, I asked you that question so I could ask you this one.  In period a
squire would have the interior of his helm painted red on his achievement,
and his visor must be closed, helm facing Dexter.  Do we require the same?
All SCA's says is facing Dexter.  In period the primary tincture, and the
metal were used for the Torse and Mantle, the metal being used on the lining
of the mantle, and the torse being divided into only six parts, the metal
starting at the left as you look at it.  Do we have the same requirements?

Rodrigo