[ANSTHRLD] Squires, Achievements of Arms, and Ranks (Oh My!)

Haines, Paul PHA at allseas.com
Thu Feb 27 12:02:42 PST 2003

A good point there.  I spent a year as Baroness Kathri's retainer
(Chamberlain), I wore a necklace of a Cross Flury, and she gave me her badge
to wear (though I was a bad retainer and never got them stitched on
anything).  Most people who wanted to know anything about me were quick to
find out that I was her retainer and talked to her, or told her I was being
a "poopy-head". :)

Cheers,
Alden