[ANSTHRLD] Achievements for Households

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 09:18:00 PST 2003

I would love the job, bur fear my current knowledge level would not be
acceptable to the collage, or kingdom.

Rodrigo

>So lets change the rules, who do I need to talk to, We are recreating the
>past, not creating a new past, or practices that were not done just to be
>different.  And the excuse that it is not done doesn't get it for me.  Who
>can change the rule?
>
>Rodrigo

Stellar Scroll (current Master Darius of the Bells, but open for bids) is
the office in charge of achievement registrations.  I would wager, not just
because he's married to her, that he would insist on getting Star's approval
of such a major shift (not that I disagree with the shift).

Star may, I stress may, choose to seek the input from a Plenary meeting of
the College of Heralds.  This is a meeting held a few times a year for Star
to discuss matters with the College at large.

I would start by communicating with Darius, and see if he is in agreement.
Or wait for Darius' replacement in that office (which could be you  ...
hint, hint) and bring it up with them.

Personally I would be in favor of allowing households to register
achievements.  I would, by default, grant them the same options as Peers
(and Shires, et al).  This might be interesting, as it would open a new
avenue for Crown's to reward households, tourney companies, guilds, etc by
awarding supporters and the like.  I don't know that any ever would, but it
would be cool.

Timothy of Glastinbury
Wakeforest Herald