[ANSTHRLD] requesting conflict check

BOWERMAN, MATTHEW S. (JSC-DV1) (USA) matthew.s.bowerman1 at jsc.nasa.gov
Fri Feb 28 12:44:16 PST 2003

I think, and may be wrong that Master Daniel is referring to the use of
ermine/erminous/etc. as a sole coat of arms, that may have been marshaled in
period, so to avoid this the rules have put in a buffer to insure that the
SCA does not inadvertently pass a period device.  In my min this could only
be a problem if the tincture had a charge in it due to the fact that I,
meaning the mostly wrong Rodrigo believe that solid fields tinctures were
not registered by the College of Arms.  God this is going to hurt!!!!

I know I must be wrong, but there it is for the wolves to devour (Evil
Grin), I'm learning, I'm learning!, at least the grin part!

Rodrigo