[ANSTHRLD] Estrella

Don and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Sun Feb 2 14:19:45 PST 2003

You all are oh, so funny.

Please let me know who will be going to Estrella so that I may send the
names on to the Kingdom Tresurer as those persons who have accepted monies.
Otherwise, the checks may be forwarded to Asterisk so that all submissions
may be processed as usual.

Irreardless, we will be accepting submissions at Estrella.
Lady Rosalia
Star
{smirk}