[ANSTHRLD] Conflict checks

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 14:14:29 PST 2003

>fieldless, a pair of scissors points to base, within an orle sable.
You can't use a peripheral ordinary like an orle
on a fieldless badge.  You could conjoin the scissors
to an annulet.  It's not really nice style but it is
certainly registerable.  I will check that one when
the rest is finished.

>fieldless, two chalices in chevron conjoined at the rim or, issuing flames
>proper.(the chalices form an inverted "v" and connect at the rims, with
>flames rising out of them.)
This also risks use of charges not joined together
on a fieldless badge.  It might could be drawn
carefully  to get around this but this is a wonderful
prospect for a redraw return.

Magnus