[ANSTHRLD] Help with a name check

Stefen and Rhonda Hays housedragonstar at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 10 16:38:13 PST 2003

Medb here...what email addy did you use...I checked Asterisk at ansteorra.org
today and Friday and then spent the weekend sewing.  I didn't see anything
on that one or one rhondahays at earthlink.net.  I had some trouble with the
old ISP, and I don't want to start the email bounce from this one!

Eirik called and I'll look up Angus tonight.

Will let you all know what we can do once I find the file.

Medb