[ANSTHRLD] New to the List

Timothy Rayburn timothy at elfsea.net
Tue Feb 11 10:24:07 PST 2003

>I recommend myself to the list and send greetings.  Having a great interest
>in heraldry (SCA/Period) I have subscribed to the list.  Just thought I
>should introduce myself, and say hello.

Good Captain welcome ... my fellow heralds and pursuivants, I commend this man to you as a stalwart leader of a great and noble company, advancing our game with every challenge they lay.  I welcome you, Rodrigo, and hope you will feel free to question and seek knowledge here freely.

Ld Timothy of Glastinbury
Wakeforest Herald