[ANSTHRLD] Vocal competition

David Knebel herault2 at attbi.com
Fri Feb 14 13:32:46 PST 2003

Unto finest heralds of the Knowne World come greetings from Lord Tomás
Niállagáin.

  In the very near future the barony of Elfsea is hosting their annual
Spring Faire (April 5th).  I wish to announce to this list, that at that
event I will be sponsoring a vocal competition. It will involve multiple
disciplines of vocal heraldry.  I invite all who even remotely believe
they know how to do vocal work to enter and prove their prowess.  The
prize is well worth the effort(no I wont tell). Until next we meet, I
remain

Lord Tomás Niállagáin
Nautilus pursuivant